October 7th- 20th 2019
Twice As Big As Before & now with NEW London only Experiential focus option!
The national BeerathoN returns in time for the key autumn period in October 2019 to help consumers gain greater understanding and make informed choices about their
A, B, C’s – Premium/craft bottled Ales, World Beers and Specialty Ciders with a major integrated experiential RoadShowith a London only experiiential focus option, plus national media, social & promotional activity and trade support.
Category based – craft beers, PBAs’, world beers, specialty beers & specialty ciders.
Broadly Millennials/Generation X with an ABC1 bias.
Experiential/Media & Social-media/Promotions/Trade support/Mobile.
A· B· C categories we’d like to fill:
Lo/no alcohol beer
Premium bottled ales
World beers x 2
4 key campaign activational channels!
1. Engaged Experiential RoadShow with optional London only focus!
- LONDON ONLY Experiential focus – 3 days of heavily branded BeerathoN Bar RoadShow sampling at 3 key London mainline stations – Waterloo, Victoria & Liverpool Street. Reaching 150k and directly engaging with 100k prime beer & cider drinking adults!
- OR – National – 5 days at London Waterloo,Victoria & Liverpool Street + Manchester Piccadilly & Leeds Central – reaching 200k, & directly engaging with 150k prime beer & cider drinking adults
- Up to 10k perfect-serve, data-collected samples per sponsor in London and 15k across London Regions.
Supporting PoS & local media support at all visits
2. National & Regional/Local Media / Social / Online
- Media reach 100+ pieces/25 million National/regional/on-line coverage
Competition coverage 125+ competitions reaching over 20 million National/regional/on-line.
Major Social-media focus Facebook, Instagram & Twitter 100k+ engagements
BeerathoN website– 95k engagements/usv’s
- In-store & cross promotional BeerathoN activity
- Online coupon redemption
4. Trade Support
- Major multiples category marketing/buyers Factfile/mailings
- Branded PoS available for Symbol Groups, Wholesale/Cash & Carry & Independents
- Trade media PR support
Case history – 2st BeerathoN campaign performance
- RoadShow reach 150k & 75k samples
- 75% FoS/PoS activation + 71% local media visit coverage
- Average uplift +310% on-the-day & +33% ongoing
- Media coverage 8 million across 139 titles
- Media value £351k
- Social-media coverage 133k engagements
- Overall Consumer acceptance +83%
2019 Campaign Achievements!
We promise to meet or exceed the above minimum 2019 campaign targets!